Learn how to make a chic $1 wreath using paper right from your printer! In this video, Good Housekeeping’s Alyssa Longobucco walks you through the simple craft project—perfect for holiday decorating or any festive occasion.
$1 PAPER WREATH
What you’ll need:
– poster board
– 6-inches string
– 1 pencil
– 50 pieces printer paper (8.5-by-11-inches)
– Hot glue gun
1. Use a pencil and string to draw a 12-inch circle on the poster board.
2. Pinch the string length in half (3-inches) and draw a smaller circle in the center of your larger circle.
3. Cut out the large circle and the inner circle with scissors to make a doughnut shape.
4. Cut or tear your printer paper in half lengthwise.
5. One piece at a time, fold the paper up into a cone-like shape. Attach the cone point to the wreath base using a hot glue gun. Repeat, gluing the cones close together, until the entire wreath is covered.
(TIP) Go green! Use old newspaper instead of printer paper.