Learn how to make this kid-friendly Thanksgiving centerpiece with Good Housekeeping’s executive editor, Meaghan Murphy! This #GeniusIdea is the perfect craft for last-minute Turkey Day decorating with the whole family…
“TURKEY DAY” CENTERPIECE
What you’ll need:
– 9 tall glasses
– 2 pounds M&M’s (red, orange, yellow and brown)—you can buy single colors online or at specialty candy stores!
– 5 pieces construction paper
– Paint pen or other marker
– 9 dowels
1. Fill the glasses with the M&M’s about halfway full.
2. Cut out 9 circle from the construction paper using scissors. Write “Turkey Day” on the circles, one letter per circle, using a paint pen.
3. Tape the letters on the dowels. (TIP: You could also use straws or chopsticks from your take-out!) Arrange the dowels in the prepared candy cups.
TIP: Swap in different candy and sayings to customize this DIY project for other holidays!
hi love Alessandra Corcoran
No time for DIY #Thanksgiving decorations? Think again! Good Housekeeping editor, Meaghan Murphy, has the perfect last-minute craft project for your table #ThanksgivingDIY #DIY #craftsforkids