Make these Oreo cinnamon rolls for dessert tonight!
SUBSCRIBE to Good Housekeeping: http://goo.gl/XgbzUX
Decor inspiration, organizing tips, recipe ideas, and advice to help you look and feel good!
I can provide a link to the article on GH.com tomorrow morning
– Unroll / flatten refrigerator cinnamon rolls
– Sprinkle with crushed oreos / mini white chocolate chips
– roll back up
– arrange in greased cake pan
– bake as label directs
– beat 2 oz soft cream cheese, 4 oz soft butter and 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
– glaze the rolls
– drizzle with melted chocolate and sprinkle with more Oreos